Tuesday, May 10, 2011

29 Week Doctor's Appointment and Update

Yesterday was our 29 week appointment. It wasn't too exciting, just measuring to make sure that she is growing at the proper rate, and listening to her heartbeat.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Emersyn is around the size of a small cabbage.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since my appointment last month, I have gained 3 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: Girl!! Emersyn Ryleigh
Movement: Lots! She is a VERY active baby.
Sleep: No change. I am still sleepy.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back, stomach and right side. I still do, but I am making a conscious effort to sleep on my left side.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary
Symptoms:  I am tired most of the time and I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with all of the stretching and changing that my body is doing.
Highlights: Feeling Emersyn move around a lot!! Also, going to the doctor and hearing her heartbeat. She was playing hide and go seek while he was trying to hear her heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment