Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Emersyn 28 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Emersyn is around the size of a Chinese cabbage.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself, but I am thinking that I gained some weight. This week I noticed that I am finally showing.
Maternity Clothes: Shorts and t-shirts.
Gender: Girl!! Emersyn Ryleigh
Movement: Lots! She is going to either be a soccer player or gymnast.
Sleep: I am still tired most of the time. It is partially due to the fact that I am up by 5:30 Monday-Friday.  
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back, stomach and right side. I still do, but I am making a conscious effort to sleep on my left side.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary
Symptoms:  I am tired most of the time and I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with all of the stretching and changing that my body is doing.
Highlights: Feeling Emersyn move around a lot!! It is reassuring to feel her move around which makes this feel all the more real to both Greg and I. It is an amazing feeling knowing that I am carrying our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment