Wednesday, May 25, 2011

31 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along 31 weeks
Size of baby: Emersyn is around the size of a head of lettuce.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am not too sure, I have not checked.
Maternity Clothes: Shorts and t-shirts.
GenderGirl!! Emersyn Ryleigh
Movement: All the time. She is very active. 
Sleep: No change. I am still sleepy.
What I missBeing able to sleep on my back, stomach and right side. I still do, but I am making a conscious effort to sleep on my left side.
Cravings: Nothing, maybe Dr. Pepper (but only from McDonalds)
Symptoms:  I am still tired. Each day I feel more and more pregnant. I am starting to feel more and more pressure everyday. 
Highlights:  Finding out that my friend Laura had her baby, Valentina. She is my first close friend that has had a child. Throughout our pregnancies we spoke all the time about what changes were going on and what I had to look forward to :)
 
**I am going to try and post some pictures this week. **

No comments:

Post a Comment