Sunday, June 12, 2011

33 Week Update--Better Late Than Never

How Far Along:  33 weeks, 5 days
Size of baby: Emersyn is around the size of a pineapple.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Four Pounds Total
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Gender: Girl!! Emersyn Ryleigh
Movement: All the time. She is very active. She has found my hips and ribs. We can now see her moving.
Sleep: Sleepy. Her movements don't affect my sleeping . although I wake up a bunch to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back, stomach and right side. I still do, but I am making a conscious effort to sleep on my left side. Also, being able to sleep through the night without having to wake up at least 5 times to go to the bathroom.
Cravings: None
Symptoms:  Nothing has changed.
Highlights:  Being able to see her move. To me, it looks like an alien has taken over my stomach. I think that we are starting to be able to see specific body parts (mostly a foot or elbow). Also, feeling that I look pregnant, instead of just carrying around a couple of extra pounds. We also finish our class series this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment